MCO (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 21st. In the last seven days, MCO has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. MCO has a market cap of $70.83 million and approximately $6.37 million worth of MCO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MCO token can currently be bought for $4.48 or 0.00069650 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, HitBTC and Coinnest.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005156 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003345 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015570 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.88 or 0.00277709 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00151662 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00035344 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MCO’s genesis date was May 18th, 2017. MCO’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. MCO’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. The official message board for MCO is medium.com/@MCOCrypto. The Reddit community for MCO is /r/MCOCrypto. MCO’s official website is mco.crypto.com.
Buying and Selling MCO
MCO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, LATOKEN, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Binance, Coinnest, Liqui, IDEX, Livecoin, Coinrail, Qryptos, Huobi, Bittrex, Bithumb, Bit-Z, EXX, YoBit, OKEx, Upbit, BigONE and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MCO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MCO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.