MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 21st. In the last week, MedicCoin has traded 38.9% lower against the dollar. MedicCoin has a market cap of $1.63 million and $3,935.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MedicCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0080 or 0.00000124 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha, Cryptohub and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004597 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigiFinexToken (DFT) traded up 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008020 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
MedicCoin (CRYPTO:MEDIC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 204,056,272 coins and its circulating supply is 204,055,835 coins. The official website for MedicCoin is mediccoin.com. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin. MedicCoin’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC.
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
MedicCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MedicCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MedicCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.