NEO GOLD (CURRENCY:NEOG) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 22nd. In the last week, NEO GOLD has traded down 19.5% against the dollar. NEO GOLD has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of NEO GOLD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO GOLD token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003360 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015014 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00271693 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00148043 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010493 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00033805 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
NEO GOLD Token Profile
NEO GOLD was first traded on November 1st, 2017. NEO GOLD’s total supply is 75,000,000 tokens. The official website for NEO GOLD is neo-gold.ulcraft.com. NEO GOLD’s official Twitter account is @NEO_GOLD_com.
Buying and Selling NEO GOLD
NEO GOLD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO GOLD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO GOLD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO GOLD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO GOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO GOLD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.