PCHAIN (CURRENCY:PAI) traded up 33.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 21st. In the last seven days, PCHAIN has traded up 27.1% against the U.S. dollar. PCHAIN has a market cap of $15.09 million and approximately $1.09 million worth of PCHAIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PCHAIN token can now be purchased for about $0.0345 or 0.00000513 BTC on exchanges including Token Store, Hotbit, Bibox and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005131 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003384 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014873 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.87 or 0.00280535 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00151506 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010732 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00035432 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
PCHAIN Token Profile
PCHAIN launched on May 24th, 2018. PCHAIN’s total supply is 2,100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 437,577,583 tokens. PCHAIN’s official Twitter account is @pchain_org. The official message board for PCHAIN is medium.com/@PCHAIN. PCHAIN’s official website is pchain.org.
Buying and Selling PCHAIN
PCHAIN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Hotbit, Bilaxy, DEx.top, Token Store, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PCHAIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PCHAIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PCHAIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PCHAIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PCHAIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.