Media headlines about Bioamber (NYSE:BIOA) have been trending somewhat negative this week, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Bioamber earned a news impact score of -0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 44.7477211753778 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Bio-Based Chemicals Market 2018 Trends, Growth, Type and Application, Manufacturers, Regions & forecast to 2023 (idareport.com)
- Green and Bio Solvents Industry, 2018 Market boosting the growth Worldwide: Market dynamics and trends … (thetacticalbusiness.com)
- Global Renewable Chemicals Market Trends, Analysis & Types 2018 (businessanalyst24.com)
- Green Solvents Industry, 2018 Market Analysis, Investment Feasibility and Trends to 2023 (thetacticalbusiness.com)
- Global Biodegradable Plastic Market By Sales, Consumption, Demand and Forecast 2017-2026 (theindustryherald.com)
NYSE BIOA traded down $0.02 on Thursday, hitting $0.01. 15,512,858 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,970,016. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a current ratio of 1.08. Bioamber has a 1-year low of $0.01 and a 1-year high of $2.88.
Bioamber Company Profile
BioAmber Inc (BioAmber), formerly DNP Green Technology, Inc, is an industrial biotechnology company, which produces sustainable chemicals. The Company’s technology platform combines industrial biotechnology and chemical catalysis to convert renewable feedstocks into sustainable chemicals that are replacements for petroleum-derived chemicals, which are used in a range of everyday products, including plastics, food additives and personal care products.
Receive News & Ratings for Bioamber Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bioamber and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.