CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 3rd. CyberMiles has a market capitalization of $68.08 million and approximately $8.56 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CyberMiles token can now be purchased for $0.0979 or 0.00001403 BTC on major exchanges including Zebpay, CoinBene, Bibox and LBank. In the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.22 or 0.00891264 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002871 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001462 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003818 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015610 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004775 BTC.
CyberMiles (CRYPTO:CMT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2017. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 695,173,307 tokens. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles. CyberMiles’ official website is www.cybermiles.io.
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Huobi, IDCM, Cobinhood, Tokenomy, IDEX, LBank, Binance, CoinBene, BCEX, Bithumb, Bibox, Zebpay, OKEx and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyberMiles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.