QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded up 28% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 30th. QYNO has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $248,498.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, QYNO has traded 42.9% higher against the US dollar. One QYNO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003941 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000788 BTC.
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QYNO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.