ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 30th. In the last week, ZPER has traded down 21.2% against the dollar. One ZPER token can now be bought for about $0.0059 or 0.00000086 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, BitForex, HitBTC and Coinsuper. ZPER has a total market capitalization of $6.59 million and approximately $364,859.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- RusGas (RGS) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- NewsToken (NEWOS) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004881 BTC.
- Carlive Chain (IOV) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- ThingsOperatingSystem (TOS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- DACC (DACC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
ZPER (CRYPTO:ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,119,887,721 tokens. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZPER is Https://zper.io.
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BitForex, Coinsuper, HitBTC and Qryptos. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.