Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded down 25.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 5th. In the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded 20.1% lower against the US dollar. Ambrosus has a market cap of $19.41 million and $297,543.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ambrosus token can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00002090 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, RightBTC, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004454 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00299077 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00151413 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009752 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000567 BTC.
Ambrosus’ genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Ambrosus’ total supply is 361,477,438 tokens and its circulating supply is 144,590,975 tokens. The official message board for Ambrosus is blog.ambrosus.com. Ambrosus’ official Twitter account is @AmbrosusAMB. The Reddit community for Ambrosus is /r/ambrosus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ambrosus is ambrosus.com.
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Coinrail, Binance, Mercatox, HitBTC, Kucoin, RightBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Gatecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.