Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded down 14.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. Over the last week, Amon has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar. Amon has a total market capitalization of $448,011.00 and approximately $7,355.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Amon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004359 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 23.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.66 or 0.00294551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00154080 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009442 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000557 BTC.
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 244,001,404 tokens. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. Amon’s official website is amon.tech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amon Token Trading
Amon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.