Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 5th. Authorship has a market cap of $245,992.00 and $56,007.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Authorship token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC and LATOKEN. Over the last seven days, Authorship has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003063 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014446 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.88 or 0.00300861 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.38 or 0.00149571 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009722 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000588 BTC.
Authorship’s launch date was August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. Authorship’s official website is authorship.com. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Authorship
Authorship can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Authorship should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Authorship using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Authorship Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Authorship and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.