Bitcurrency (CURRENCY:BTCR) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 5th. Bitcurrency has a total market cap of $213,779.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitcurrency was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcurrency has traded flat against the US dollar. One Bitcurrency coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007967 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded down 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Bitcurrency Coin Profile
BTCR is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on November 21st, 2014. Bitcurrency’s total supply is 169,598,616 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcurrency is /r/BitCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcurrency’s official Twitter account is @bitcurrencyteam.
Bitcurrency Coin Trading
Bitcurrency can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcurrency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcurrency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcurrency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcurrency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcurrency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.