BitSerial (CURRENCY:BTE) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. One BitSerial token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, BitSerial has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. BitSerial has a total market cap of $0.00 and $90.00 worth of BitSerial was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00016086 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00069570 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 39.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.28 or 0.00147834 BTC.
BitSerial (CRYPTO:BTE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2013. BitSerial’s total supply is 28,000,000 tokens. BitSerial’s official website is bitserial.io. BitSerial’s official Twitter account is @bitserialnews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitSerial Token Trading
BitSerial can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSerial directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitSerial should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitSerial using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitSerial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSerial and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.