Catcoin (CURRENCY:CAT) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 5th. Catcoin has a market capitalization of $46,252.00 and $83.00 worth of Catcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Catcoin has traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar. One Catcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Catcoin Coin Profile
Catcoin (CRYPTO:CAT) is a coin. It launched on July 5th, 2017. Catcoin’s total supply is 6,638,350 coins. Catcoin’s official Twitter account is @catcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Catcoin is www.catcoins.org.
Buying and Selling Catcoin
Catcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Catcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Catcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Catcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.