ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 5th. Over the last seven days, ContentBox has traded down 11.8% against the US dollar. One ContentBox token can currently be bought for about $0.0181 or 0.00000280 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, CPDAX, Bilaxy and DDEX. ContentBox has a market cap of $11.17 million and $2.65 million worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00057676 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00029390 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004689 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016017 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001626 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 22.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007177 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010167 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002528 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- NPER (NPER) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000562 BTC.
BOX uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 615,476,313 tokens. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one. The official website for ContentBox is contentbox.one. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for ContentBox is medium.com/contentbox.
ContentBox Token Trading
ContentBox can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CPDAX, Huobi and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContentBox should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ContentBox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.