DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 5th. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar. DigitalNote has a market cap of $20.62 million and $2.09 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $118.99 or 0.01718982 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012726 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008509 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001610 BTC.
DigitalNote (CRYPTO:XDN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 6,927,720,458 coins. DigitalNote’s official website is www.digitalnote.biz. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.