eBitcoinCash (CURRENCY:EBCH) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. eBitcoinCash has a total market capitalization of $547,661.00 and $906.00 worth of eBitcoinCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eBitcoinCash token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0590 or 0.00000711 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). During the last seven days, eBitcoinCash has traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003068 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014499 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.53 or 0.00297334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00148609 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009594 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000577 BTC.
eBitcoinCash’s launch date was November 4th, 2017. eBitcoinCash’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,285,500 tokens. The official website for eBitcoinCash is CoinPulse.io. eBitcoinCash’s official Twitter account is @ebchcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling eBitcoinCash
eBitcoinCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoinCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBitcoinCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eBitcoinCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoinCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoinCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.