Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.37 or 0.00019850 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, HitBTC and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Emercoin has a market capitalization of $57.88 million and $1.30 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $62.82 or 0.00907615 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005582 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000270 BTC.
Emercoin (CRYPTO:EMC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 8th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 42,118,422 coins. Emercoin’s official website is emercoin.com. Emercoin’s official message board is emercointalk.org. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC, Crex24, Livecoin, xBTCe and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.