Ethbits (CURRENCY:ETBS) traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 5th. One Ethbits token can now be bought for approximately $0.76 or 0.00011000 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Ethbits has traded down 2.3% against the US dollar. Ethbits has a total market capitalization of $1.24 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Ethbits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004243 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003047 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014516 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.45 or 0.00295438 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00148192 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009663 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000579 BTC.
Ethbits Token Profile
Ethbits launched on April 15th, 2017. Ethbits’ total supply is 1,634,691 tokens. Ethbits’ official website is www.ethbits.com. Ethbits’ official Twitter account is @ethbits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethbits is /r/Ethbits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ethbits
Ethbits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethbits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethbits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethbits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethbits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethbits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.