Ethereum Lite (CURRENCY:ELITE) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 5th. One Ethereum Lite token can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003448 BTC on major exchanges. Ethereum Lite has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $76.00 worth of Ethereum Lite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Lite has traded up 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004397 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.17 or 0.00297240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00150758 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009829 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000573 BTC.
About Ethereum Lite
Ethereum Lite was first traded on October 10th, 2017. Ethereum Lite’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Ethereum Lite’s official website is www.ethereumlite.org. Ethereum Lite’s official Twitter account is @ethereumlite.
Ethereum Lite Token Trading
Ethereum Lite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Lite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.