Fantomcoin (CURRENCY:FCN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 5th. Over the last seven days, Fantomcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Fantomcoin has a total market cap of $1.63 million and $0.00 worth of Fantomcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fantomcoin coin can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Masari (MSR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003323 BTC.
- Dero (DERO) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005157 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000175 BTC.
Fantomcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 7th, 2014. Fantomcoin’s total supply is 8,063,819 coins. Fantomcoin’s official Twitter account is @fantomcoin. The official website for Fantomcoin is fantomcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Fantomcoin
Fantomcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantomcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fantomcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fantomcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fantomcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantomcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.