Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 5th. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $24.59 million and $2.64 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for approximately $6.60 or 0.00094328 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ovis, Binance, Hotbit and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded up 1.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003081 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014368 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.64 or 0.00309278 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00151105 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010156 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000591 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision launched on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,726,781 tokens. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Binance, Ovis, Kucoin, Hotbit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.