GlassCoin (CURRENCY:GLS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. One GlassCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. GlassCoin has a total market capitalization of $4,107.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GlassCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GlassCoin has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
GlassCoin Coin Profile
GlassCoin (GLS) is a coin. GlassCoin’s total supply is 5,534,281 coins and its circulating supply is 3,082,639 coins. GlassCoin’s official website is glasscoin.io. GlassCoin’s official Twitter account is @GlasscoinDev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GlassCoin Coin Trading
GlassCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlassCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlassCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GlassCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlassCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlassCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.