ICOS (CURRENCY:ICOS) traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. ICOS has a total market cap of $1.78 million and approximately $2,521.00 worth of ICOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ICOS has traded down 2.7% against the US dollar. One ICOS token can now be bought for approximately $3.45 or 0.00049995 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Tidex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004185 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014532 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.44 or 0.00296074 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00149139 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009609 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000577 BTC.
ICOS launched on August 15th, 2017. ICOS’s total supply is 521,737 tokens and its circulating supply is 515,921 tokens. ICOS’s official Twitter account is @icobox_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ICOS is icos.icobox.io.
Buying and Selling ICOS
ICOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.