Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. One Impact coin can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Impact has a market cap of $64,172.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Impact has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 38.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00015804 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 30.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007179 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 42.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000188 BTC.
IMX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,239,103 coins. The official website for Impact is www.impact-coin.org. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX.
Impact Coin Trading
Impact can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Impact should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Impact using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.