LatiumX (CURRENCY:LATX) traded 40.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 5th. During the last seven days, LatiumX has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. LatiumX has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and $200.00 worth of LatiumX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LatiumX token can currently be purchased for about $0.0220 or 0.00000314 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004393 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003133 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.20 or 0.00317135 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00151661 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010214 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000594 BTC.
LatiumX’s genesis date was August 30th, 2017. LatiumX’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,078,300 tokens. LatiumX’s official Twitter account is @LatiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. LatiumX’s official website is latium.org. The Reddit community for LatiumX is /r/Latium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LatiumX
LatiumX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LatiumX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LatiumX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LatiumX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LatiumX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LatiumX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.