Moneta (CURRENCY:MONETA) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 5th. Over the last week, Moneta has traded down 5.8% against the dollar. Moneta has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Moneta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Moneta coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $62.50 or 0.00892020 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002844 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003823 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015609 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009406 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012527 BTC.
Moneta (CRYPTO:MONETA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 19th, 2015. Moneta’s official Twitter account is @moneta_io. The official website for Moneta is moneta.io.
Moneta Coin Trading
Moneta can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moneta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moneta should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Moneta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moneta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moneta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.