Motocoin (CURRENCY:MOTO) traded 69.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 5th. In the last week, Motocoin has traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Motocoin has a market cap of $228,204.00 and approximately $146.00 worth of Motocoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Motocoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000167 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004273 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014637 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.69 or 0.00296903 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00148734 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00019582 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00058656 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00029980 BTC.
Motocoin (MOTO) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2014. Motocoin’s total supply is 32,173,303 coins and its circulating supply is 19,642,673 coins. Motocoin’s official Twitter account is @motocoin_. The official website for Motocoin is motocoin.org.
Motocoin Coin Trading
Motocoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Motocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Motocoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Motocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Motocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Motocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.