PHI Token (CURRENCY:PHI) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 5th. PHI Token has a market cap of $574,090.00 and approximately $893.00 worth of PHI Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PHI Token token can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001631 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, PHI Token has traded up 11.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003135 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014283 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.88 or 0.00312710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00151710 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010182 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000595 BTC.
About PHI Token
PHI Token launched on February 28th, 2018. PHI Token’s total supply is 14,109,443 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,032,304 tokens. The official website for PHI Token is www.phitoken.io. PHI Token’s official Twitter account is @PhiToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PHI Token Token Trading
PHI Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PHI Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PHI Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PHI Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PHI Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PHI Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.