PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 16.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00004210 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. PlatinumBAR has a total market capitalization of $396,112.00 and approximately $349.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded 28.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000080 BTC.
PlatinumBAR (XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 1,364,448 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.