PrismChain (CURRENCY:PRM) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 5th. PrismChain has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of PrismChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PrismChain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, PrismChain has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004573 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000139 BTC.
PrismChain is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 18th, 2016. The official message board for PrismChain is forum.prismchain.com. PrismChain’s official Twitter account is @Prism_Chain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triple Layer Blockchain (TLB): A single blockchain with three different layers to handle various functions. “
Buying and Selling PrismChain
PrismChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PrismChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PrismChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PrismChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PrismChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PrismChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.