RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 5th. In the last week, RevolverCoin has traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar. One RevolverCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000058 BTC on major exchanges. RevolverCoin has a market cap of $89,824.00 and approximately $62.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001860 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
RevolverCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,103,438 coins. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin. RevolverCoin’s official website is revolvercoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
RevolverCoin Coin Trading
RevolverCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolverCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.