SagaCoin (CURRENCY:SAGA) traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. During the last week, SagaCoin has traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SagaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0401 or 0.00000580 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptohub. SagaCoin has a market cap of $204,329.00 and $317.00 worth of SagaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.34 or 0.00251161 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014301 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001561 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00062907 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004755 BTC.
SagaCoin (SAGA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 4th, 2017. SagaCoin’s total supply is 7,201,718 coins and its circulating supply is 5,101,718 coins. SagaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Saga_Coin. The official website for SagaCoin is sagacoin.net.
SagaCoin Coin Trading
SagaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SagaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SagaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SagaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SagaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SagaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.