SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 5th. During the last week, SecretCoin has traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. One SecretCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0185 or 0.00000254 BTC on popular exchanges. SecretCoin has a total market capitalization of $78,427.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004483 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015286 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007423 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 40% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded up 35.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000136 BTC.
SecretCoin (CRYPTO:SCRT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecretCoin is secretcoin.club.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
Buying and Selling SecretCoin
SecretCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecretCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SecretCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.