Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 5th. In the last seven days, Sequence has traded 4% higher against the US dollar. Sequence has a market cap of $3.32 million and $1,675.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sequence coin can currently be bought for about $0.0722 or 0.00001040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00055451 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18,866.76 or 2.71779286 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 29% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00135052 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006377 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000894 BTC.
Sequence (SEQ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 45,925,523 coins. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain. Sequence’s official website is duality.solutions.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sequence should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sequence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.