TEKcoin (CURRENCY:TEK) traded 45.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 5th. One TEKcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. TEKcoin has a total market cap of $98,531.00 and $232.00 worth of TEKcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TEKcoin has traded down 50.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 37% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 41.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
TEK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2013. TEKcoin’s total supply is 1,414,054,562 coins. The official website for TEKcoin is tekcoin.org. TEKcoin’s official Twitter account is @TEKcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TEKcoin Coin Trading
TEKcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TEKcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TEKcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TEKcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TEKcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TEKcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.