Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 5th. Over the last week, Tether has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. Tether has a total market capitalization of $2.76 billion and $3.44 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tether token can currently be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00014221 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, ABCC, ChaoEX and Iquant.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.25 or 0.00315750 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00151641 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010251 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $453.75 or 0.06439660 BTC.
Tether launched on June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 3,080,109,502 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,756,421,736 tokens. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tether’s official website is tether.to.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: MBAex, ABCC, Bibox, Upbit, UEX, B2BX, CoinBene, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, Kucoin, Trade By Trade, ChaoEX, EXX, BitForex, BigONE, Binance, Sistemkoin, CoinEx, Poloniex, HitBTC, DigiFinex, TOPBTC, Iquant, Kryptono, LBank, OKEx, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Huobi, BtcTurk, BitMart, FCoin, Bittrex, IDAX, Liqui, IDCM, ZB.COM, Kraken, CoinTiger, C2CX, HBUS, DragonEX, Exmo and QBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.