U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 5th. U.CASH has a market cap of $22.72 million and $21,935.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One U.CASH token can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on major exchanges including C2CX, YoBit, Exrates and BTC-Alpha. During the last week, U.CASH has traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004454 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00299077 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00151413 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009752 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000567 BTC.
U.CASH was first traded on September 9th, 2017. U.CASH’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,160,479,603 tokens. The Reddit community for U.CASH is /r/ucash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for U.CASH is u.cash. U.CASH’s official Twitter account is @udotcash.
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, C2CX, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U.CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U.CASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U.CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.