Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 12.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.62 or 0.00009027 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded 6.5% higher against the dollar. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $26.41 million and $71,486.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010521 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006905 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq (CRYPTO:UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,372,447 coins. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.