WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 29.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. WaBi has a total market cap of $7.83 million and $246,740.00 worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WaBi token can currently be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002680 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Kyber Network and IDEX. During the last seven days, WaBi has traded down 19.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004296 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003083 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015792 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.57 or 0.00287593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00152538 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009395 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 23.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000547 BTC.
WaBi’s launch date was July 21st, 2017. WaBi’s total supply is 99,218,023 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,248,033 tokens. The Reddit community for WaBi is /r/wabitoken. The official website for WaBi is wacoin.io. The official message board for WaBi is medium.com/@wabiico. WaBi’s official Twitter account is @wabiico and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WaBi Token Trading
WaBi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, IDEX and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.