ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 22.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 5th. Over the last seven days, ZClassic has traded down 24% against the U.S. dollar. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for $5.77 or 0.00083699 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. ZClassic has a total market cap of $27.58 million and $2.28 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.43 or 0.02006523 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.12 or 0.00291206 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.09 or 0.00247367 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00054065 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00022300 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZCL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 4,775,950 coins. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.