Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 5th. Zen Protocol has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $38,402.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zen Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.97 or 0.00014038 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Zen Protocol has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004237 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014497 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.60 or 0.00298134 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00149092 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009497 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zen Protocol Coin Profile
ZP is a coin. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 21,229,100 coins. Zen Protocol’s official website is www.zenprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zen Protocol Coin Trading
Zen Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zen Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zen Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.