0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded 15% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One 0xcert token can currently be purchased for about $0.0073 or 0.00000113 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit and BitForex. In the last seven days, 0xcert has traded 21.1% lower against the US dollar. 0xcert has a market capitalization of $840,343.00 and approximately $62,793.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004687 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015514 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.84 or 0.00307676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00154379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009990 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000584 BTC.
0xcert’s genesis date was July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 115,000,000 tokens. 0xcert’s official website is 0xcert.org. The official message board for 0xcert is medium.com/0xcert. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling 0xcert
0xcert can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0xcert should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0xcert using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.