ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 16.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 6th. In the last seven days, ALIS has traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar. ALIS has a total market cap of $2.78 million and $1,338.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ALIS token can now be bought for $0.0714 or 0.00001108 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015521 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.54 or 0.00303049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00154278 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009955 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000581 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
ALIS’s genesis date was August 19th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,209,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,936,063 tokens. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ALIS is /r/alis and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ALIS is alismedia.jp.
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.