AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. In the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded up 29.9% against the U.S. dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular exchanges. AsiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.18 million and approximately $82.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003582 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 60.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
AC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 26th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 1,829,851,794 coins. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AsiaCoin is www.thecoin.asia.
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.