Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 6th. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0098 or 0.00000152 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Blakecoin has a market cap of $189,133.00 and approximately $183.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded 14.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,456.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $225.43 or 0.03504471 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $510.71 or 0.07939512 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.83 or 0.00867854 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.36 or 0.01746813 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00179537 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $128.26 or 0.01993917 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.50 or 0.00303079 BTC.
Blakecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 19,343,780 coins. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.