Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 6th. One Blockpass token can now be purchased for about $0.0116 or 0.00000181 BTC on popular exchanges. Blockpass has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Blockpass has traded down 22.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003080 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015605 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.89 or 0.00293982 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00151357 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009657 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000569 BTC.
Blockpass Token Profile
Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Blockpass’ official website is blockpass.org. Blockpass’ official message board is medium.com/@blockpass. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blockpass
Blockpass can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpass should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blockpass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.