Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 6th. Breakout has a market capitalization of $842,223.00 and approximately $20,140.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Breakout coin can now be bought for $0.0444 or 0.00000683 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Over the last seven days, Breakout has traded down 26.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.88 or 0.00704998 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021564 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005164 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000270 BTC.
Breakout (CRYPTO:BRK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2015. Breakout’s total supply is 18,949,258 coins. The Reddit community for Breakout is /r/breakoutcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Breakout’s official website is www.breakoutcoin.com. Breakout’s official Twitter account is @BreakoutGaming and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Breakout
Breakout can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.