Budbo (CURRENCY:BUBO) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 6th. Budbo has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $8,248.00 worth of Budbo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Budbo has traded down 33.1% against the US dollar. One Budbo token can currently be bought for $0.0094 or 0.00000145 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004468 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015469 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.84 or 0.00305650 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00153443 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010033 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000575 BTC.
Budbo’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Budbo’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. Budbo’s official Twitter account is @budboapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Budbo is /r/Budbo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Budbo’s official website is budbo.io. Budbo’s official message board is medium.com/budbo.
Budbo Token Trading
Budbo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Budbo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Budbo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Budbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Budbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Budbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.