BunnyCoin (CURRENCY:BUN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 6th. One BunnyCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, BunnyCoin has traded 26.8% lower against the dollar. BunnyCoin has a total market cap of $601,367.00 and approximately $2,213.00 worth of BunnyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00014000 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 35.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001833 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000226 BTC.
BunnyCoin (CRYPTO:BUN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 29th, 2014. BunnyCoin’s total supply is 103,036,607,564 coins. BunnyCoin’s official website is bunnycoin.org. BunnyCoin’s official Twitter account is @Bunnycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BunnyCoin
BunnyCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BunnyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BunnyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BunnyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BunnyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BunnyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.